Thursday, January 08, 2009

WELCOME 2009!


The year 2008 was a busy year for blogging. It was a huge learning experience and I actually managed to keep three blogs on the go. I know I've probably only covered a tiny fraction about blogging but I'm happy with what I've learnt so far. The best part is 'meeting' other bloggers world wide.

I'm preparing a whole new stack of treasures to show you in the coming weeks .... months. In the meantime I'd like to wish all my blogging friends a very

Happy, Wonderful and Prosperous 2009!

Don't forget you can also keep in touch by visiting my other two blogs.

PRECIOUS TREASURES - an Inspiring, Elegant & Beautiful Catholic blog

EP DESIGNS - a world of new & recreated treasures (a decorative home wares business)





Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs