Monday, November 10, 2008

Temporary Pause But I'm Still Around

I should have posted this a few weeks back - my apologies to my blogging friends. I am pausing temporarily with posts on this blog. Sometimes I wonder why I have three blogs on the go, but I do like this one and I enjoy sharing my little treasures with you.

I am working on a couple of projects - one of them being a competition on EP Designs; plus I'm adding/extending Precious Treasures. So for a short while I need to spend time on those but I will be back with more treasures to share with you here. Actually I do have more gorgeous little items to show you, so do stay tuned.

I will be back to let you know what I've been up to but in the meantime you can catch up with what I'm doing by visiting my other two blogs -

PRECIOUS TREASURES - an Inspiring, Elegant & Beautiful Catholic blog
EP DESIGNS - a world of new & recreated treasures (a decorative home wares business)

Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs