Monday, April 27, 2009

And Now For Some Delicious Treasures To Share...


Well, these treasures are not of the 'eating' kind but I'm sure the set did take part in many delightful teas in it's heyday. I've collected a few of these gorgeous little sugar, creamer sets. The very first ones I found were bought so as to 'recreate' them - I just didn't have the heart to paint over them, so I decided not to and simply 'keep' them .... is this how a collection begins? I have a few more sets to show you in the coming days.


This set was a great little bargain - $3 for three pieces .... wait 'tll you see the other sets :)

Thank you to all my visitors during this blog's break. I've always been in touch with my two other blogs EP Designs & Precious Treasures , and EP's Treasures is now back on track for 2009 - beginning with a new blog background .... not sure if the background is too dark - what do you think?



Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs