Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tiny Treasured Friends

We may not all be avid collectors of various items, but at some stage in our lives we probably do tend to put together collections of one thing or another - whether intentionally or not there's bound to be some 'collectable' hidden in a cupboard, box, drawer or garage.

I didn't intend to collect miniature animals - it just happened. You know what it's like - a gift from a friend, a souvenir from a holiday, another gift ... then another... and so on. Before you know it you have a 'collection'. I don't mind though - they're cute little creatures. Most of these tiny fellows have a story behind them too. I eventually displayed them in one of those collectables unit in the shape of a house - had them out on display for years until I decided I'd had enough of keeping them dust free - so packed them away.
... now they're rediscovered .... hmm, not sure if I'll put them out on display again, unless I can find a dust free glass display box.



Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs