Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Plugboard is Back - Add your Blog

I had a Plugboard problem recently where I had to remove an inappropriate site. Unfortunately I couldn't access my plugboard account to remove it so I decided to remove the whole board until access was restored.

Anyhow, all is fixed now and the plugboard has been restored in the sidebar. Feel free to add your blogs here - all I ask is that you return the favour and add me to your blog. The current sites will remain for the time being but I will be looking at starting anew to make it a blogs only Plugboard.

Although I've added the board here in this post, the plugboard will remain permanently in my sidebar.

PLUGBOARD RULES.

* Add your blog and return the favour by adding my blog link to yours.

* Please keep it family friendly. No adult or inappropriate web sites or blogs - they will be removed.

* Take a moment to say 'Hi' & leave a comment and I will return the favour.





Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs