Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

Here is a fun way to help you along creating posts especially when you know you're long overdue updating your blog. The people at Aussie Bloggers have come up with The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator
All you need to do is fill in the blanks with your selected options and voila! a post ready to go.
Here is my bit of fun .......
Good heavens! I just had a terrible scare when I thought I have not updated this since I had to start working to pay the ridiculous food and petrol prices to feed my kids... You would not believe how tidy my house now is. I hope they bring chocolate!.I am hopped up on caffeine with discovering time doesn't stand still, driving from one end of the city to the other, just generally being a nuisance to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day starts with the dawn patrol from the second star on the right, straight on to sun down and beyond. I am not complaining though. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.I hope you are having a good life I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Well, I'll try. Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!



Go for it and have some fun :)

Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs