Thursday, August 14, 2008

Amazing Street Art by Julian Beever

I've seen artists at work on their pavement masterpieces in the streets of Melbourne but ususally the works have been contained within a small area. It's amazing what can be achieved though - their talents are impressive and some of the works memorable.

I had to share some photos with you of pavement art with a difference - amazing images and scenes with more to them than meets the eye, and created by an artist with an amazing gift - Julian Beever .... I've seen these pictures before so when they arrived again in another email I just had to share them.


So sit back with a cuppa and take a close look ....



You're not afraid of heights are you?....


....... could it be Prince Charming?

....... careful not to fall in......

......... how close would you get?


........ a thrill seeker?...


...... lovely .....


.... a sneak peek at Santa ... express delivery :)



.......... I'd rather keep my feet set firmly on solid ground.

If you enjoyed viewing these 'mastepieces' of pavement art by Julian Beever and would like to see more of them I have posted different photos at my EP Designs Blog or go directly to his personal web site.


Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs