Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Blogs

I have been busy setting up my two new blogs. One is to do with my EP Designs web site. I have been posting photos of my work here, and am hoping to show more over the coming weeks. Some of these items have already found new homes so didn't make it to my web site as a sale item. But here you will get to see more of my Recreated Treasures.

The 2nd blog is to do with my 'soon to come' web site Precious Treasures. This will be a Christian themed web site - Here I will sharing scripture and thoughts about it, plus more of my Recreated Treasures, made especially for Precious Treasures.

I'm really wanting to get back into my painting again, and hopefully this year will be more fruitful. I have lots of ideas to try out so pop in when you can and have a browse through what I've been doing.

Ciao for now
Elena Perrotta