Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Blogs to begin 2008

Wishing You All a Very Happy New Year!


I'm in the process of setting up 2 new blogs, each relating to my web sites. I still have a lot to learn about blogs but I guess I'm throwing myself in at the deep end.


Feel free to pop in & say "hi" when you can to my EP DESIGNS Blog - here you will read about all the updates on my creative work, life as a business mum, & find helpful information for small home based businessses, and recommended web sites. The EP Designs web site is being upgraded & will be relaunched soon.

.......or go to the PRECIOUS TREASURES Blog - here you will get updates on the progress of my new web site Precious Treasures - a christian themed site which will be launched later on this year.

Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta who brings you a World of New & Recreated Treasures