Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Lazy Blogger's Post Generator



Just for a bit of fun, see what you can come up with from The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

Oh for crying out loud! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe how much more of a drama I could make that. I hope you still love me!.
I am flat out like a lizard drinking with an awfully big adventure, driving from one end of the city to the other, just generally being a hindrance to the secret service, my day seems to involve the authorities from when the nightclubs close to well after sun-down.
I am not complaining though. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
I hope you are having a good life I will write something that makes sense soon.
Seriously! I mean it!.

Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs