Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Daisy Bear

After reading a post on The Tall Poppy about teddy bears, I was prompted to write about my 'recreated' bears. Making or recreating Teddy bears is not my usual craft but a few years back I was inspired to dress up a few cute little bears. I've given them each a name & a little story about them. Here is one of the bears I called Daisy.




DAISY BEAR
HAPPY AT HEART.
Daisy Bear adores her garden. It is her favourite pastime, her passion. And she reaps many rewards from her labours. But Daisy is no selfish bear. She loves to share the fruits of her labour; and many neighbours & friends often find Daisy on their doorstep with an armful of blooms, a pretty bouquet, a basket of fragrant roses, handfuls of spring flowers or a special arrangement of her favourite picks.



Daisy is a special little bear who's found a home with a special little girl.



Ciao for now from Elena Perrotta
EP Designs