Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Three Little Jugs



These three little jugs are among some of my favourite recreations. Gorgeous little vases, they stand at about 10 cm tall (4") and have all been sold. I'm always on the lookout for old, pre-loved items. I wander through op-shops with my mind working over potential items. Once I'm home the recreation process begins. And I love transforming pieces from old , rusting , lonely things into gorgeous treasures, just waiting to be added to someone's Precious Collection. Lately I've had a tough time trying to get into my work room (studio) as too many of life's necessities have been begging for my time ...... and unfortunately the hours run out for any creativity. However, I should be getting back on track soon, adding to the collection of Recreations.